2014 Summer Event Winners & Graduates,
2015 Summer Events & Activities Schedule
Thursday, November 27th, 2014
JOHNSON PARK CENTER (JPC) ANNOUNCES
"2014 Summer Event Winners & Graduates"
& the Schedule for 2015 Summer Events & Activities
Congratulations to the all Winners of JPC 2014 Summer Events & Activities, Special Recognition Recipients, JPA Housing Program Graduates, the Youth Voice Initiative, and the JPC Community Service Award Recipient in Johnson Park Cornhill.
Children/Adult Special Prizes:
Michael Adams, Monae Carter, Mia Gary, Mariah Humphries, Janaii Lewis, Nathaniel Parry, Jaziah Wilson.
Ms. Chodon, Ms. Greene, Ms. Frazier, Mr. Hemphill, Ms. Henderson, Ms. Lawrence, Mr. Pitts, Ms. Stockton, Ms. Whitted, Ms. Zayas.
Savannah Banks, Kashaun Carter, Mariah DelRio, Saleh ElTayeb, Ahnari Garrett, Avion Hahn, Iverson Hahn, Jamie Hamilton, Regina Hardy, Zyreece Hendricks,
Kayla Hopper, Mozell Jordan, Dezmoniques Leonard, Jaheim Lewis, Amadeus Little, Ayairah Loadholt, Ralphael Maldonado, Keyarr Moore, Arianna Nash,
Iyonna Pemberton, Isyss Pemberton, Demarius Poole, Demetrius Poole, Keria Scott, Gabrielle Swift,Toddrionna Weathers, Kyaleek Williams.
Ms. Caiola, Ms. Charles, Ms. M. Dougall, Ms. T. Dougall, Ms. Gebo, Ms. Glover,
Ms. Jones, Ms. Kempf, Ms. Kiong, Ms. Maurer, Mr. Secor, Ms. Soto, Mr. Stewart,
Ms. Talbot, Ms. Thayer, Ms. Wiedger.
The JPA 2 Year Women & Children + Single Women Housing Program Graduates:
Ms. Rochelle Bellamy and her children Bridgette Bellamy & Jordyn Bellamy,
Ms. Yvonne Genier and her children Cheyenne Genier, Victor Genier & Maria Genier,
Ms. Susan Hendrickson.
Youth Voice Initiative Summer Work Experience Special Recognition:
Bryonna DeJesus, Roslina Dougall, Kadari Holmes, Langley Holmes, Celina Linoreilly, Kayla Linoreilly, Mark-Anthony Linoreilly, Brandon Negron, Josiah Pressley, Amy Rolf.
The JPC Community Service Award:
Ms. Doreen Ralph.
JPC SUMMER EVENTS & ACTIVITIES – 2015
- The JPC Say No To Drugs Party!
Mon, Jun 15 @ 4pm to 9pm.
(Rain date: Tue, Jun 16 @ same time)
- The JPC Summer Youth Program will start Tue through Thu, on Jul 7 through Aug 13 @ 3pm to 9pm.
- The JPC 20th Year Week of Celebration
with various events & activities:
Mon, Jul 20 through Fri, Jul 24 @ 5pm to 8pm.
- Special Free FOOD Give-A-Way
(Mon, Jul 20 & Tue, Jul 21)
- 4th Annual KIND Kickball Tournament
- Mini-Youth Olympics / Education / Life Skills Training
- Awards Ceremony / Life Skills Graduation
(Fri, Jul 24)
- Free Buildings Supply Give-A-Way
- FREE GIVE-A-WAY 1st 400 Children & Adults (Parents must sign for children under 18)
- Finals 4th Annual KIND Kickball Tournament
- JPA July Empowerment / Community Meeting
- HHH Special Recognition
- Johnson Park Apartments Graduation
- Finals Main Youth Olympics / Award Ceremony
- Kids Kamp Graduation
- Family Day Banquet
- Children & Family Dedication Ceremony
- JCTOD & JPC Birthday Party
- Seed of Hope with Special "Clean Time" Celebration.
- Special Free FOOD Give-A-Way
- The JPC Back To School & Say No To Drugs Party & Youth Voice Initiative Special Recognition Ceremony & The Ricky Powell & Brian West Memorial Celebration
on Tue, Aug 18 @ 5pm to 9pm.
(Rain date: Wed, Aug 19 @ same time)
If you would like to have more information please contact:
Ms. Lockwood at (315) 734-9608 or e-mail at email@example.com
Thank you so much for your continual support & Join Positive Change!