JPC Say No To Drugs Party & Special Free Food Give-A-Way
Monday, June 12th, 2017
An Open Invitation to All Media & the Community
The JPC Say No To Drugs Party & Special Free Food Give-A-Way!
on Monday, June 12, 2017 @ 4pm to 9 pm in Johnson Park Cornhill-Utica, NY
We invite you to JPC's "Say No to Drugs Party, Food Give-A-Way, Graduation, & Special Recognition Ceremony," on Monday, June 12, 2017 starting @ 4pm to 9pm at the JPC Youth Center located at 26 Johnson Park Cornhill-Utica. This event is being sponsored in part by the US HUD Supportive Housing Program, New York State Supportive Housing Program, NYS Homeless Housing & Assistance Program, Oneida County Youth Bureau, Oneida County Department of Social Services, the City of Utica Community Development Block Grant, Utica National Group Foundation, Inc. Fund, M&T Bank/Partners Charitable Fund & the Mele Family Funds-Donor Advised Funds of the Community Foundation of Herkimer & Oneida Counties, Bank of Utica and the United Way for the Valley and Greater Utica Area and JPC friends & supporters. The Best time for the Media to come is at 5:30pm.
The festivities will include:
- Special Free Food Giveaway (Rain or Shine!).
- Free Food & Free Activities such as Keys to Success, Craft & Coloring Contests.
- Sports Activities such as Single Jump Rope, Track Race and Pogo Stick Contest.
- Children will be able to play in the JPC Bouncy House, along with other various games & activities. All 1st Place Winners will receive prizes.
- The HHH, Youth Voice Initiative & Johnson Park Apartments Program Participants will share their reasons why they do not use drugs or participate in any illegal activities. The Youth Voice will encourage the community to peace, love and unity and actively demonstrate that Positive Change continues to happen in Cornhill.
- The Empowerment Graduation & Special Recognition Ceremony.
If you would like to have more information please contact:
Ms. Copfer at (315) 941-0820 or e-mail at email@example.com.